1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons chopped flat-leaf parsley, divided
Salt and freshly ground pepper
6 large wedges of iceberg lettuce (1 1/2 heads)
6 radishes, very thinly sliced
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. In a bowl, using the back of a fork, lightly mash the blue cheese with the sour cream and mayo.
2. Stir in the lemon juice, scallions, thyme, lemon zest and 2 teaspoons of the chopped parsley. Season the blue cheese dressing with salt and pepper.
3. Set the lettuce wedges on a platter. Spoon a generous amount of the blue cheese dressing over each wedge. Top with sliced radishes and the remaining 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley. Serve.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.