6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lbs.)
1-1/2 cups Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (I use the shredded pizza cheese so I get 2 types of cheese)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1) Pour sauce into 13x9 inch baking dish. Carefully stir in 4 Tbsp. (1/4 cup) of the parmesan cheese. Add chicken; turn breast over to coat both sides with sauce. Cover with foil.
2) Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes.
3) Uncover and top with mozzarella cheese and remaining 2 Tbsp. parmesan cheese; continue baking 5 min or until chicken is cooked through and cheese is melted. Serve over hot cooked pasta, if desired.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.