1) Cook ground beef on skillet until brown. Drain the grease out of the ground beef.
2) Put ground beef on the first flour tortillas. Add cheese (optional) on top of ground beef. Then put the other tortilla on the top.
3) Cut the enchiladas in little triangles.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.