1/2 pound bulk sausage or ground pork or ground hamburger
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 egg, beaten
1/2 cup crushed saltine crackers (about 14 crackers)
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/3 grated parmesan or Romano cheese
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
Paprika - to sprinkle on top
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Cut zucchini length wise and scoop out seeds leaving a 1/4 inch thick shell. Chop enough of the pulp to make 1 cup. Set that aside.
2. Place zucchini shells cut side down in water in large skillet, cover and simmer for about 3 minutes until just tender. Drain. Remove zucchini from skillet and place in baking dish. Sprinkle with salt.
3. In skillet cook ground meat and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender. Drain off fat. Stir in remaining ingredients. Spoon in to zucchini shells, sprinkle with paprika.
4. Bake uncovered in 350 degrees F oven about 25 minutes.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.