2. Soften cream cheese in microwave oven until mixable (High for about 1 minute).
3. Stir in cream of chicken soup, mixing thoroughly. Return to microwave on high for additional 2 minutes.
4. Add chicken and 1 tablespoon of diced jalapeno peppers to dip, to start. Taste for desired "hotness". Mix thoroughly.
5. Serve with triangular cut small flour tortillas or regular corn chips.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.