1/2 cup & 5 Tbsp. buttermilk or sour milk, divided
2 tsp vanilla, divided
4 cups powdered sugar
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Use a jelly roll pan. Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine in a saucepan, 2 sticks of butter, 4 Tbsp. cocoa, and 1 cup water. Bring mixture to a boil; remove from burner.
2. In a food processor combine flour, sugar, baking soda and blend. Add the chocolate mixture and blend.
3. Add to processor 1/2 cup buttermilk, eggs, 1 tsp. vanilla and process. Pour into your greased jelly roll pan. Bake 15-20 min.
4. While cake is baking, mix in saucepan 1 stick butter, 4 Tbsp. cocoa, and 5 Tbsp. milk. Bring to boil.
5. In processor, mix powdered sugar, chocolate mix and 1 tsp. vanilla. Process. Pour over cake as soon as cake is out of the oven.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.