4 large portabella mushroom caps, stems trimmed even with caps
8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
3 cups fresh spinach leaves, stemmed
1 1/3 cups Jalapeno Muenster Cheese, shredded
2 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Combine oil and garlic in small bowl. Brush caps with garlic oil. Spoon remaining garlic oil over mushroom gills.
2. Grill mushrooms, gill-sides up, 4 - 6 minutes; slice into 1/4-inch strips and season with salt.
3. Place 4 tortillas on lightly oiled grill rack. Top with spinach, portabellas, cheese, tomatoes and 4 remaining tortillas. Grill 1-2 minutes until lightly toasted. With a wide spatula, carefully flip and toast other side 1 minute. Cut each quesadilla into quarters.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.