1. In a large bowl, add grated zucchini, pumpkin, carrot, cheese, self rise flour and beaten eggs. In a small pan, fry onions in olive oil until just soft. Add onions to the vegetables.
2. Mix all ingredients together well and place in a lightly sprayed brownie tin.
3. Bake in preheated 350°F oven for around 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.