2 Tablespoons seasoning salt or desired spices; example: garlic
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Cut broccoli into bite size pieces (including the stem). Crush Ritz Crackers into crumbs (approx. 4 cups). Cut Kraft Velveeta Cheese into cubes (approx. 1/2" by 1/2".
2. Use non-stick spray or butter to lubricate casserole dish. Put an even layer of broccoli. Put an even layer of crackers. Put an even layer of cheese. Repeat process until ingredients are all used.
3. Cover with lid and bake on 375 degrees F for 15 minutes. Uncover and leave in for additional 5 minutes.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.