1 Tablespoon sugar substitute granular to sprinkle on top of wet mix
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease or use cooking spray to prepare an 8x4 inch loaf pan. In a large bowl, stir together flour, granular sugar substitute, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon. Add egg whites, mashed bananas vanilla and applesauce; stir just until combined.
2. Pour batter into prepared pan, sprinkle with 1 Tbsp. granular sugar substitute.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean. Turn out onto wire rack and allow to cool before slicing.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.