1. In a skillet on medium heat, saute the chopped onion, garlic, and cilantro until onions are soft. Place salmon on top of these ingredients and pour salsa over salmon. Cover and simmer till done (approximately 5-8 minutes depending on how thick the salmon is. Check to see if center of salmon is clear. Pull from heat just before center is completely opaque).
2. Heat tortilla shells in microwave for 15 seconds. Place 2 on plate, slightly overlapping them.
3. Prepare "stuffing" by placing 1 cup mixed greens, avocados, tomatoes, and olives beside the shells. Place salmon on tortilla shell. Spoon salsa mix over salmon and shells. Top with sour cream and shredded cheese.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.