1 can (16.3 oz.) refrigerated flaky layer biscuits
1 can (21 oz.) apple, blueberry or cherry pie filling (I used peach which was also very good)
cups 1 to 1 1/2 whipping cream
Cinnamon-sugar blend if desired
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In medium bowl, mix flour, brown sugar and cinnamon. With pastry blender or fork, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in nuts.
2. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Split each one in half to make 16 rounds. With floured fingers, flatten each to form 4-inch round. Press each round in ungreased 2 3/4 x 1 1/4-inch muffin cup. Spoon 2 Tbsp. pie filling into each biscuit-lined cup. Sprinkle each with about 2 Tbsp. flour mixture (cups will be full).
3. Bake 15-22 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Remove from muffin cups; place on wire rack. Cool 10 minutes.
4. Beat whipping cream in small bowl until stiff peaks form. Top each serving with whipped cream. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar blend. Store in refrigerator.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.