1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spread apple filling in greased 9-inch square baking pan.
2. In medium bowl, beat eggs. Add sweetened condensed milk, melted margarine, cinnamon and nutmeg; mix well. Pour over apple filling.
3. In medium bowl, combine sugar and flour, cut in cold butter or margarine until crumbly. Add nuts and oats. Sprinkle over egg mixture.
4. Bake 50-55 minutes or until set. Cool, serve with ice cream, if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.