1 package (10 biscuits) Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits **the type you bake**
1 Tbsp oregano
1 cup tomato sauce
1 cup Kraft mozzarella cheese, grated (4 oz.)
1 Tbsp butter or margarine or olive oil (optional)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Grease cookie sheet.
3. On cookie sheet press 5 biscuits into thin rounds about 4 inches in diameter.
4. Mix the oregano with the tomato sauce and spread each round with sauce. Do not go to the edges!
5. Sprinkle each round with cheese.
6. Dot each round with butter (optional).
7. Bake 8-10 minutes.
8. Do the same with the other 5 biscuits.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.