6 boneless skinless chicken breasts or 1 whole chicken, boiled and in pieces
1 cup chicken broth
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 lg sour cream (24 oz. or so)
1 lb Kraft Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
1 lb Kraft Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
2 sm or 1 lg can diced chilies
2 sm or 1 lg can diced jalapenos
1 diced onion (optional)
2 pkg (12 ct each) flour tortillas
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix first 10 ingredients in Large mixing bowl (a gallon capacity at least).
2) Spoon mixture into flour tortillas. Roll and place in 13 X 9 baking dish. Spoon leftover mixture over the top of enchiladas.
3) Bake for 30-35 min, or until tortillas are golden brown. Let cool 5 min then serve warm.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.