2. In a shallow bowl, combine the cornstarch, salt and pepper. Dredge the chicken breasts in the seasoned cornstarch. Reserve the excess cornstarch mixture.
3. In a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the scallions and garlic and saute until the scallions begin to wilt, about 2 minutes.
4. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil to the skillet, add the chicken breasts and cook until golden all over, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
5. Stir the chicken broth into the reserved cornstarch mixture.
6. Add the broth mixture to the skillet. Add the curry powder and basil. Bring the liquid to a boil, reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Uncover the skillet and increase the heat to medium-high. Turn the chicken over, add the peas, and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes longer.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.