3/4 lb (12 oz.) pasteurized process cheese spread, cut up
1/4 cup milk
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Stir chicken, bell pepper, cream cheese and 1/2 cup salsa in saucepan on low heat until cream cheese is melted.
2. Spoon 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place, seam side down, in lightly greased 12x8-inch baking dish.
3. Stir process cheese spread and milk in saucepan on low heat until smooth. Pour sauce over tortillas; cover with foil.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Pour remaining salsa over the top.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.