1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9 inch baking pan, then flour with whole wheat flour.
2. Combine sugar, melted butter and coffee in a large bowl. Stir in eggs and vanilla extract.
3. Combine flour, cocoa, cinnamon, allspice, baking powder and salt. Stir into sugar mixture until well mixed. Stir in chopped nuts, chocolate, cranberries, and rolled oats. Spread into pan.
4. Bake for 18 to 25 minutes.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.