1 bag sharp or medium cheddar cheese (can use more if desired)
1 bag tortilla chips
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Soften cream cheese and spread in a thin layer in rectangular baking dish.
2. Pour chili in an even layer over the cream cheese.
3. Sprinkle shredded cheese evenly over chili.
4. Bake at 375°F until bubbly or microwave (time will vary).
5. Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!!!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.