1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a cookie sheet with butter spray. Take 1 rectangle of the refrigerated pastry dough and cut it into squares about the size of a checker piece. You should have about 50 pasties depending on the size you use. When you are finished cutting them, place each square on the cookie sheet...each about 3 cm apart to give them room to rise.
2. Place inside the oven for about 20 minutes but check every 5 minutes to see if they have turned golden brown or have risen to its full extent but make sure it is not raw. When they are finished, take out and begin to cool.
3. If you are using guava than blend it in a blender with about 1 1/2 cups of water and blend together. If you are using regular jelly omit this step.
4. Open up the risen pastries from the oven. Place about a teaspoon of jelly inside. When done sprinkle powdered sugar lightly on top of it so it'll look and taste wonderful. If you wish to make the rest of the box, then repeat all the steps. Enjoy in the morning with a nice cup of coffee or as a mini dessert after dinner.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.