6 or 7 good sized drops Tabasco sauce (more or less to taste)
1 bag Kraft shredded mild or sharp cheddar cheese, divided
1 cup corn flakes
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Prepare the mac and cheese as the directions tell you to on the box adding more milk if you want a slightly soupier sauce.
2. Add the garlic salt, onion powder, salt, pepper, chili powder, and Tabasco sauce to the mac and cheese and stir until all of the ingredients are evenly distributed. Take a good sized hand full of the shredded cheese and add it to the mixture.
3. Put the macaroni in a pan: a smaller one for a thicker dish, or a bigger one for a thinner dish. Cover the top of the mixture with the remaining shredded cheese. Top the dish off with the crushed corn flakes.
4. Put into a 400 degrees F oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the corn flakes are a golden brown.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.