1 envelope onion soup mix (you may wish to try some of the newer varieties)
1 can (12 fl. oz.) regular cola
1 medium - large beef shoulder roast*
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. In a slow cooker, pour in can of soup, onion soup mix, and can of cola. Stir until well incorporated (mixture will be fizzy.).
2. Place meat into slow cooker. Pour liquid over top and let fall to sides. It's okay if the meat is not completely covered.
3. Cover with lid and cook on high for 5 hours. If using vegetables, add them to the gravy at the beginning of the fifth hour. Stir gravy every hour or so, spooning over meat each time. You may need to turn the temperature down a little around the second hour of cooking.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.