4 Tbsp butter of choice (lo-no fat butter works just fine)
4 Tbsp water
1 Tbsp regular orange juice
3 Tbsp apricot or peach preserves (sugar-free works fine)
1/8 tsp ground cloves
1/4 tsp salt
Dash of pepper
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Using a vegetable peeler or knife, remove outer peel from squash and cut into 1/4 inch cubes.
2. Melt butter over medium heat. Add squash and 2 tablespoons water. Stir, cover & cook over medium heat 4-5 minutes or until just tender and liquid is mostly absorbed. Stir several times, adding more water if necessary to keep squash from sticking to pan.
3. Reduce heat to low & stir in OJ, preserves, cloves, salt & pepper. Stir until squash is evenly glazed.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.