1) Heat a frying pan on low until hot. To test if pan is ready, sprinkle drops of water on it. If they quickly disappear, you are ready.
2) Cut pita bread in half, and set aside.
3) Take the tomato slices and place them in the sandwich pockets. Then add equal amounts of mozzarella and avocado pieces.
4) Carefully place the two sandwich halves onto the hot pan. Continue flipping the sandwiches every few minutes or until the cheese has melted.
5) Remove the sandwiches and enjoy!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.