1. Heat oven to 350. Grease bottom of a rectangular pan, 13 by 9 inches, with butter.
2. Beat cake mix, water oil and eggs in a large bowl on low speed for 30 seconds; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. pour into prepared pan.
3. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let it stand outside for at least 5 minutes (make sure you leave the cake in the rectangular pan, until the last step). Peirce the top of the hot cake every 1/2 of an inch with a long fork or a small knife ( make sure that you make a deep peirce)( it dosen't matter if the top of the cake is not perfect, we'll cover that up later!). Meanwhile, while your cake is cooling, over low heat in a heavy sauce pan whisk together the condensed milk, evaporated milk, and whole milk just until its all combined.
4. Carefully pour the milk mixture slowly and evenly onto the cake( the cake should absorb the mixture). Once the mixture is completely absorbed refrigerate for about 3 hours or until chilled.
5. When chilled top the cake with wipped cream, and if you'd like garnish with
anything from shaved chocolate, fresh fruits like strawberries, crushed cookies
or even sprinkles!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.