1. Cook and crumble bacon. (Make crispy because it will soften when mixed. Do not drain grease.)
2. Cook pasta noodles and drain.
3. While cooking pasta, cook the onion in bacon grease
4. Open tomatoes and mix in the pasta.
5. Then put onions and all bacon grease in the noodles. Mix together and serve hot.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.