1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 package (16 ounces) frozen bread dough, thawed
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease 2 baking sheets. Cook broccoli according to package directions, drain well.
2. In a medium skillet, heat oil over low heat. Add garlic, saute for 2 minutes. Add cooked broccoli, stirring until moisture has evaporated, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat, cool slightly.
3. In a medium bowl combine broccoli mixture, mozzarella, parmesan, roasted peppers, oregano, salt, pepper. Mix well.
4. On a lightly floured surface, divide dough into 8 pieces. Roll out each piece to form a 6-inch circle. Spoon an equal amount of broccoli mixture in the center of each circle. Fold dough over filling to form a half circle. Press edges with a fork to seal. Prick a few holes in the pocket tops.
5. Place pockets on prepared baking sheets. Bake until golden, about 15 minutes. Serve immediately.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.