2. Rinse noodles in cold water; replace noodles in pan. Add jar of spaghetti sauce.
3. In a 9x13 glass baking dish, put a layer of noodles over bottom of pan. On top of the noodles, place a layer of pepperoni and sprinkle mushrooms and sprinkle 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese. Repeat till you get to the top of the pan.
6. Place in oven at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.