1. In an electric mixer mix the cream cheese, sour cream, butter, sugar, and vanilla until smooth and creamy. Add eggs to mixture and mix until all is combined.
2. Pour filling into premade pie crust. Sprinkle the top with sugar.
3. Put in the oven and bake for 50 mintes-1 hour.
4. Let cool. Chill for 3 hours.
5. Spread pie filling on cake, chill, and serve.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.