1. Take the ham and put it on the paper towel and fold the paper towel on it and press to remove moisture. Then take the provolone cheese and cut it into fourths.
2. Then take the ham and roll it up so it looks like a tunnel. Take a piece of provolone cheese and put it around the ham. Put a toothpick through where the both sides of the cheese meet, this will hold it together. Take 2 pepperonis and fold them. Put one on each side on the toothpick.
3. Pop them in the microwave for 10-15 seconds. Repeat as many times as you want to make your quantity.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.