1) Cut off and discard the romaine's root. Slice the rest in half lengthwise. Then chop crosswise into 1-inch-wide pieces. Rinse and pat dry.
2) Use a vegetable peeler to shave six to eight thin slices from the parmesan cheese wedge. Set aside.
3) Combine lettuce, croutons, and dressing in a mixing bowl and toss until the lettuce is well coated. Transfer to bowls. Sprinkle cheese shavings on top.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.