1) Most stores sell prewashed greens. If they aren't available, rinse greens and pay dry. Put in a big bowl.
2) Peel carrot and cucumber. Slice both crosswise into thin rounds. Then cut cucumber slices into half moons. Slice cherry tomatoes in half (they will look juicier!) and add to bowl with carrots and cucumber.
3) Add dressing to the bowl and mix well. Transfer to plates. Garnish with raisins and sunflower seeds.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.