1. Heat oil in a large skillet and add shrimp. Cook for about 3 minutes, until the shrimp are almost cooked through.
2. Add the pineapple juice and the coconut milk. Bring to a boil and add the rice.
3. Take off the heat, cover, and let rest for 5 minutes. Fluff rice with fork. Add the canned pineapple and return to heat. Cook for 2 more minutes or until heated through. Serve with the shredded coconut sprinkled on top.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.