1 cup Minute Rice, prepared according to package directions
1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
1 cup Kraft Natural Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 cup white wine (or water)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Slice the zucchini in half lengthwise. Scoop out the pulp, leaving a 1/4 inch shell. Place the shells in a 9x13 inch glass baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cut pulp into cubes about 1/2 inch square.
2. Brown the Italian sausage, onion and garlic in a large skillet. Drain if necessary. Add cubed zucchini and cook until tender. Add the mushrooms, cooked rice and tomato sauce to the skillet and heat until warmed. Remove from heat and stir in half of the cheese.
3. Scoop the mixture into the zucchini shells. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Pour wine or water into bottom of pan.
4. Bake, covered, for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15 minutes more, or until lightly browned and zucchini is tender.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.