1 bag Great Value Boneless Chicken (found at Wal-Mart)
1/2 cup chopped green pepper
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
1/4 tsp garlic Powder
1/4 tsp basil
1/8 tsp pepper
2 cans (15 oz. each) tomato sauce
2 cups grated parmesan cheese
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Brown chicken in skillet and arrange in bottom of baking dish.
2) Cook green peppers and onions in oil (until tender). Remove from heat. Add all ingredients EXCEPT cheese and bread crumbs. Spoon over chicken.
3) Mix cheese and bread crumbs (in a different bowl). Sprinkle over chicken.
4) Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.