1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease your casserole dish. Remove the sun dried tomatoes from the oil and chop them finely. Save the remaining oil.
2. Put garlic, herbs, salt and 3 Tbsp. of the oil from the tomatoes in a blender or food processor. Blend until just pureed.
3. Lay the fish in the pan and spread the herbs mixture over the fish. Sprinkle the sun dried tomatoes.
4. Bake for 12-15 min on the middle rack of the oven, until the fish begins to flake.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.