2 teaspoon s snipped fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
2 teaspoon s olive oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 cup chicken stock or broth
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon chicken stock or broth
1 teaspoon cornstarch
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Grill chicken breasts on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 12 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook mushrooms, eggplant, zucchini, yellow squash, broccoli, garlic, and rosemary in olive oil until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in Lemon Sauce (see recipe below) and cherry tomatoes. Cook until heated through.
3. To serve, spoon vegetables over chicken breasts. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Lemon Sauce: In a medium skillet, cook 1/2 cup chopped onion; 1 tablespoon snipped fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed; and 2 teaspoons snipped fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed in 2 teaspoons olive oil until onion is tender. Stir in 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Cook, stirring occasionally, until lemon juice has almost evaporated. Stir in 1 cup chicken stock or broth; boil about 4 minutes or until reduced to about half. Stir in 1/8 teaspoon pepper. In a small bowl, stir together 1 tablespoon chicken stock or broth and 1 teaspoon cornstarch. Stir into sauce. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.