1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine cake mix, eggs and oil in a large bowl. Stir until well blended.
2. Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Place balls 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
3. Bake for 8 to 9 minutes until set. Cool one minute on cookie sheets. Remove to cooling rack to cool completely.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.