I use 9-inch deep dish pie crusts from Wal-Mart (2 for
.77) - 10 min cook @400 deg.
1. Mix sugar, Kool-Aid, sour cream & cream cheese with mixer until smooth.
2. Fold in Cool Whip with ladle until color is uniform. (I'm lazy, I use a mixer for this too)
3. Spoon into cooled crust & chill at least 15 minutes.
4. Decorate with slices (pieces) of fresh fruit if desired.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.