1 cup shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese, divided
1 pkg (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Finely roll 12 crackers. Mix cracker crumbs, beef or turkey, onion, 2 Tbsp. chili sauce, parsley & egg.
2. Pat meat mixture into a 12 x 8-inch rectangle on waxed paper. Reserve 2 Tbsp. cheese, sprinkle remaining cheese & broccoli onto meat mixture to within 1/2 inch of edge. Coarsely break remaining other 12 crackers. Sprinkle over broccoli, pressing lightly into meat. Starting at short end, roll up jelly roll style using waxed paper to help roll, seal ends. Place loaf in 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
3. Bake at 350°F. for 50 - 55 minutes. During last 5 minutes spread remaining 2 Tbsp. chili sauce over meatloaf, and sprinkle remaining cheese.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.