1. Dice the chicken. Heat the oil in a saute pan on high heat.
2. Dice the onion and peppers. Sautee the onion and peppers for at least 2 minutes in the pan on high heat.
3. Add the cans of tomato paste and stewed tomatoes. Sautee for at least 5 minutes.
4. Add the chicken, seasonings and parsley. Stir well. Add water and simmer for 15 minutes on medium heat.
5. Add coconut milk and stir. Simmer for another 15 minutes on medium heat. Serve hot over boiled white rice.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.