2) Mix peanut butter and powdered sugar to form crumb batter. Put 3/4 of mixture onto pie crust.
3) Prepare pudding as directed and layer on top of peanut mixture.
4) Top pudding with whipped cream.
5) Finally top with leftover peanut butter crumbs. For nicer crumbing, knead into smooth dough and grate.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.