1. To crush Oreo Cookies place in a Ziploc bag and mash with the bottom of a cup.
2. Place 2 of the crushed Oreo Cookies inside the bottom of a clear cup (approx. 3.5 inches in height and 3 inches in diameter).
3. Put 2 scoops of chocolate ice cream on top of the Oreo Cookies and flatten.
4. Place 2 more crushed Oreo Cookies on the top of the ice cream.
5. Put 2 scoops of vanilla bean ice cream on top of the crushed Oreo Cookies and flatten.
6. Place 2 more crushed Oreo Cookies on top of the vanilla bean ice cream.
7. Put 2 more scoops of chocolate ice cream on top and flatten.
8. Place 2 more crushed Oreo Cookies on top.
9. Place a mound of whipped cream and a cherry on top.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.