1. Strain spinach. Cut block of Velveeta into cubes (not too big).
2. Cut out top of sourdough loaf, leaving a lid to put back on. Dig out inside of loaf to make dipping pieces. Make sure there are no holes in your loaf.
3. Put in the cup of sour cream, add the spinach, add the cheese cubes, and put the lid on top.
4. Bake in the oven on 425°F for 25 minutes. Remove from oven carefully, stir the dip, and set up your plate to serve.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.