1/2 cup red bell pepper (capsicum), finely chopped
1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
3 tablespoons shredded cheese
1/4 cup tofu, finely chopped
2 whole wheat tortillas
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Mix broccoli, red bell pepper, onion, cheese and tofu.
2. Spread the mixture on one whole wheat tortilla. Cover with the second tortilla.
3. Microwave for 1 minute. Cut into 8 wedges and serve.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.