1. Boil the eggs. Peel eggs. Cut eggs in half. Discard egg yolk.
2. Mix canned tuna with the mayonnaise, celery, and pepper & salt.
3. Fill "egg yolk area" with tuna.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.