1 3/4 cups Planters Pecans or Walnuts, coarsely chopped
1 cup flaked coconut
4 oz semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Beat 1/2 cup spread and 1/4 cup sugar until creamy. Blend in flour. Press in ungreased 9x9x2 inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 18 minutes or until edges are lightly browned
2. Heat 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup spread and heavy cream in saucepan, stirring until spread melts and mixture is blended. Stir in pecans, set aside.
3. Sprinkle coconut and chocolate over crust. Top with pecan mixture. Bake for 20 minutes more or until golden. Cool, cut into squares.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.