1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F; Combine pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, egg, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt; mix well. Pour into crust.
2. Bake 15 minutes; remove pie. Reduce oven to 350 degrees F.
3. Combine sugar, flour and remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; cut in margarine until crumbly. Stir in walnuts. Sprinkle walnut mixture over pie.
4. Bake 40 minutes at 350 degrees F or until knife inserted comes out clean.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.