1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 cup water
3/4 cup uncooked regular white rice
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon all purpose seasoning
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. In 2 qt. shallow baking dish mix soup, water, rice and seasoning.
2. Place chicken on rice mixture. Sprinkle with additional seasoning.
3. Cover and bake at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes or until chicken and rice are done.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.