1 1/2 bag s (12 oz. each) semi-sweet chocolate chips
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla.
2. Sift together the flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Combine the wet and dry ingredients. Stir in the chocolate chips.
3. With your fingers, place golf ball size dough portions 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake for 9 minutes or until edges are light brown.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.